Thank you for booking your repair with ELVIKOM Ltd!
If you have already booked an appointment to bring the machine in to us in person, you can ignore all the below.
- If you did not choose a shipping insurance, you will only be covered up to £100 for loss or damage in transit. It is strongly recommended to purchase a shipping insurance.
- If you have requested a shipping box, we will send it to you as soon as possible and you will receive it within the next 1-3 working days. For iMac boxes, they have a printed assembly instruction attached.
- If you have your own shipping box, please make sure it is safely and tightly packed. See our Packaging Tips page for more info: https://www.elvikom.co.uk/packaging-tips.
- Please let us know once you receive the box, or once your machine is well packed and ready for pick-up so we can arrange collection (we use UPS couriers). You may need to print the shipping label and put it on your box. Please be aware our free shipping service does not include shipping insurance, if you need one please let us know and we will arrange this. Shipping insurance costs £20 both ways and covers your package up to £1.000.
- As soon as your machine is collected by a courier and delivered to us, we shall diagnose it within 1-3 working days and issue an estimate. Now it is your turn – just appove or decline our estimate. Once approved, we will commence the repair and let you know as soon as it is complete. We will also issue an invoice – once we receive the payment, we will ship your machine back to your chosen return address. If you decide not to proceed with repair, we will return your machine to you at no extra costs (excluding shipping insurance and express service fees).
Thank you for choosing ELVIKOM Ltd. Should you have any queries or additional questions, please email us at: email@example.com or call us on: 0121 684 1486.
Have a lovely day!